Giclée fine art print, archival quality, limited edition of 75.
Note – view above cropped from the original. Click image to view entire canvas
This painting was first seen by the public in Fine Art Kangaroo Island gallery in early 2009. Considered the finest example of his rural landscapes. This is the view from Shep’s working studio gallery in the Wisanger hills toward Emu Bay, Kangaroo Island. He painted this scene in many moods and atmospheres but this work epitomises his fine brush strokes and masterful use of the oils.
- Individually numbered with certification from Artist’s executor E Sheppard.
- Available on quality canvas or 100% cotton rag paper
- Larger canvas size when stretched on timber frame is identical to original painting.
- All canvas sizes quoted are the image after stretching.
- Canvas in all sizes includes extra 8cm for stretching.
Reproduced from an oil painting on stretched canvas 180 x 90 cm, c2009.
Price exclusive of stretching or framing.
If out of stock your order will take 4-6 weeks to arrive